Venetian Blinds. Matte finish texture with low chromacity. Slats with different colors on the front and back. Black and grey for personalized style.More made to measure Venetian Blinds
Sizes Widthcm x Heightcm
Customizable Width within 45 ~ 270 cm × Height within 300 cm
Level of difficulty-Installation Average
■ Tool: A ladder, an electric drill (with 6mm tail), a hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil.
■ Components: Self-tapping screws, normal screws, plastic nylon anchors, safety hook, valance clip.
1. Decide the method of fitting brackets: Face-fixing or Top-fixing.
2. Mark screw holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
* Avoid placing the bracket onto the parts of headrail and hinder operation of the blinds.
* 3 to 4 brackets might be needed for wider products. The distance between these brackets should be even to avoid uneven weight.
3. Drill at the reference mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
4. Follow the illustrations to secure blinds onto the brackets.
 Push up the side facing the window and snap into the bracket.
 Snap the front side into the bracket.
 Fasten the swivel bracket in counterclockwise direction
* To avoid blinds from falling, make sure the headrail is securely locked.
5. Follow the illustrations to click valance clip onto the brackets.
 Place valance onto the upper side of headrail.
 Push the lower part of the valance until it is securely snapped.
* Valance installation is optional based on the deco or actual environment.
* Valance removal is difficult after snap catch. Make sure the installation position before start.
6. Installation complete
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.