DIY Illustration of Aluminum Venetian Blind
■ Tools: Ladders, electric drill (6mm tail), hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil
■ Components: swivel brackets, plastic nylon anchors, screws, self-tapping screws, safety hook
1.Decide the method of fitting brackets: Top-fixing or Face-fixing
2. Mark reference holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
* 3 to 4 brackets might be needed for wider products. The distance between these brackets should be even to avoid uneven weight. *
3. Drill at the mounting mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
4. Tilt the headrail to snap into the front side of the bracket.
5. Follow the illustrations to buckle Lansin to the bracket.
 Press thr bracket spring at the front
 Push up and level the headrail. Bracket bolt can snap catch the notch at the back of the headrail.
※ Make sure the headrail is securely locked to prevent it from falling.
6. Fix ballchain onto the safety hook and straighten it. Secure safety hook on the wall with screws.
*The installation is optional, depending on your usages and housing environment of child safety.
7. Installation complete
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.
* Attachment: Aluminum venetian blind-Lansin Installation Instruction A4 >> Download／Print