[Sizes] Including headrail hardware Custom-made: Can be customized within 45～270cm(W)× 300cm(H) Slat width: 50mm [Material] Slat – Painting on wooden slat surface. Headrail – Alu. coating [Cleaning] Non-washable on the slats. Use a duster, dry cloth or vacuum cleaner. For severe stain, wipe with damp cloth. ■ Complete installation instructions and components attached ■ Headrail valance of identical slat material attached. Decorate the metal headrail for integrated beauty.
Sizes & Figures
■ Brackets and hardwares are included in the blind. The total thickness after installation is about 8.2 cm. ■ If the blind is installed in the curtain box or notch, the inner depth should be at least more than 10 cm for smooth installation. ■ The covering area indents 0.2cm from left and right sides. It almost aligns with the headrail.
1. Ladder Cord
2. 25mm Ladder Tape
3. 38mm Ladder Tape
1. Pulling Cord
2. Ballchain Loop
3. Motorized Remote Control
All kinds of slats/ pulling cords/ ladder tapes/ tassels. Apart from standard colors, customers are free to match their own colors to pursue and create your own personal and unique brilliance.
■Metal Tassel－－Metallic S Tassel, Zinc Alloy, One-piece, to replace the standard wooden tassel ■ Ballchain Loop－Choose plastic ballchain or Metallic Ballchain ■ Motorized Remote Control－Only with pulling cord, minimum customizsed width 80cm
Decide which way you'd like to install your curtain, inside mount or outside mount. Measure by the following instructions:
■ Install within the window frame. Fit in the window frame. ■ Simple and smooth outlook. Reduce the area of covering window.
Inside Mount Measurement
STEP 1：Measure the in frame width Please measure positions of left, middle, and right. Write down the minimum figures of these three, and that is the blind width.
STEP 2：Measure the in frame height Please measure positions of left, middle, and right. Record the maximum figures of these three, and that is the blind height
STEP 3:Measure the depth of window frame & the thickness of handle bar exceeds window frame. Depth of window frame — thickness of operating bar exceeds window frame≧ 8cm, the blinds can fit in the frame.
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ The shape of window may not be vertical and level. It is suggested to measure three positions of height and width to avoid unseccessful installation. ■ Reduce 0.5~1cm is suggested for customized width. This is to leave some space for possible alteration in installation work.
■ Install on the surface, wall, or ceiling beyond the range of frame. ■ Can cover the window completely andhide window frame, increase covering area and reduce light leak in from surroundings. ■ Can hide the shape of window and adjust visual effect of the space.
Outside Mount Measurement
STEP 1 Decide the length of blind: Measure the in-frame width + extra width expected to cover = width needed STEP 2 Decide the width of blind: Measure the in-frame height + extra height expected to cover = height needed
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ It is suggested to add more than 5~7cm all around the window frame. The actual extra covering area depends on the conditions of the space or visual effects requested. ■ If installed in the curtain box, reduce 0.5~1 cm on customized width is suggested to keep some space for possible alteration in installation.
■ The surroundings of window has to be completely flat and no obstables around when deiciding window sizes. ■ Sizes shown on the products in the shipment are the complete sizes including systems and components.
Illustrations of sizes of window/ curtain box
How to get complete sizes on installation area of inside mount/ outside mount? How to know inside mount/ outside mount is best for your blinds/ curtains?
1. Decide the method of fitting brackets: Face-fixing or Top-fixing.
2. Mark screw holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled. * Avoid placing the bracket onto the parts of headrail and hinder operation of the blinds. * 3 to 4 brackets might be needed for wider products. The distance between these brackets should be even to avoid uneven weight.
3. Drill at the reference mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
4. Follow the illustrations to secure blinds onto the brackets.  Push up the side facing the window and snap into the bracket.  Snap the front side into the bracket.  Fasten the swivel bracket in counterclockwise direction
* To avoid blinds from falling, make sure the headrail is securely locked.
5. Follow the illustrations to click valance clip onto the brackets.  Place valance onto the upper side of headrail.  Push the lower part of the valance until it is securely snapped.
* Valance installation is optional based on the deco or actual environment. * Valance removal is difficult after snap catch. Make sure the installation position before start.
6. Installation complete
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.