DIY Illustration of Aluminum Venetian Blind
■ Tools: Ladders, electric drill (6mm tail), hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil
■ Components: Brackets, plastic nylon anchors, screws, self-tapping screws, safety hook
1-1. If face-fixing, use whole set of bracket.
* Clip's position can be adjusted on L shape bracket.
1-2. If top-fixing, remove the L shape bracket and secure the clip directly.
2. Mark reference holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
* 3 to 4 brackets might be needed for wider products. The distance between these brackets should be even to avoid uneven weight. *
3. Drill at the mounting mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the brackets.
4. Follow the illustrations to secure blinds onto the brackets.
 Push up the side facing the window and snap into the bracket.
 Press the clip.
 Push up and level the headrail, it is securely locked after hearing “click” sound.
* Make sure the headrail is securely locked to prevent it from falling.
5. Fix ball chain on the safety hook and straighten it. Secure safety hook on the wall with screws.
* The installation is optional, depending on your habits and housing environment of child safety.
6. Installation complete.
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.
* Attachment: Aluminum venetian blind-Lansin Installation Instruction A4 >> Download／Print