[Size]Cell size: 38mm Custom-made includes headrail hardware: Can be customized within 300cm(W) x 360cm(H)
[Material] Non-woven cloth, metal headrail, black-out type. Inner wall of cells is black-out metallic film [Cleaning] Non-washable on the surface, use a dry cloth, duster or a vacuum cleaner with a brush head to dust.
■ Complete installation instructions and components attached
■ Brackets and hardwares are included in the blind. The total thickness after installation, depending on the system sizes and directions of installation, is about 4.5cm~5.5 cm. ■ If the blind is installed in the curtain box or notch, the inner depth should be at least more than 6cm for smooth installation. ■ The covering area indents 0.2cm from left and right sides. It almost aligns with the headrail.
1. Bottom-Up（Adjust the covering area only from the bottom）
2. Top-down Bottom Up（The middle rail can be fixed in the middle）
■ System－Top Down Bottom Up ■ Operation－Cordless／Continuous Cord Loop ■ Tassel－ Pulling Cord：Metallic S Tassel, Zinc Alloy, One-piece. Replace the standard plastic tassel String Loop：All kinds of Tassel M. Design in Europe, Decorative tassel
Decide which way you'd like to install your curtain, inside mount or outside mount. Measure by the following instructions:
■ Install within the window frame. Fit in the window frame. ■ Simple and smooth outlook. Reduce the area of covering window.
Inside Mount Measurement
STEP 1：Measure the in frame width Please measure positions of left, middle, and right. Write down the minimum figures of these three, and that is the blind width.
STEP 2：Measure the in frame height Please measure positions of left, middle, and right. Record the maximum figures of these three, and that is the blind height
STEP 3:Measure the depth of window frame & the thickness of handle bar exceeds window frame. Depth of window frame — thickness of operating bar exceeds window frame≧ 6cm, the blinds can fit in the frame.
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ The shape of window may not be vertical and level. It is suggested to measure three positions of height and width to avoid unseccessful installation. ■ Reduce 0.5~1cm is suggested for customized width. This is to leave some space for possible alteration in installation work.
■ Install on the surface, wall, or ceiling beyond the range of frame. ■ Can cover the window completely andhide window frame, increase covering area and reduce light leak in from surroundings. ■ Can hide the shape of window and adjust visual effect of the space.
Outside Mount Measurement
STEP 1 Decide the length of blind: Measure the in-frame width + extra width expected to cover = width needed STEP 2 Decide the width of blind: Measure the in-frame height + extra height expected to cover = height needed
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ It is suggested to add more than 5~10cm all around the window frame. The actual extra covering area depends on the conditions of the space or visual effects requested. ■ If installed in the curtain box, reduce 0.5~1 cm on customized width is suggested to keep some space for possible alteration in installation.
■ The surroundings of window has to be completely flat and no obstables around when deiciding window sizes. ■ Sizes shown on the products in the shipment are the complete sizes including systems and components.
Illustrations of sizes of window/ curtain box
How to get complete sizes on installation area of inside mount/ outside mount? How to know inside mount/ outside mount is best for your blinds/ curtains?
■ Tools: A ladder, an electric drill (with 6mm tail), a hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil. ■ Components: Handle clip of bottom rail, self-tapping screws, normal screws, plastic nylon anchors, spring bracket.
1. Decide the method of fitting brackets: Top-fixing or Face-fixing.
2. Mark reference holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
* Avoid placing the bracket onto the parts of headrail and hinder operation of the blinds. * 3 to 4 brackets might be needed for wider products. The distance between these brackets should be even to avoid uneven weight.
3. Drill at the reference mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
4. Snap the front clip of the spring bracket into the notch on the upper side of the shade and press it inward.
5. Push up and level the headrail while pressing the headrail inward. Fix it when the spring restores.
* Make sure the headrail is securely locked to prevent it from falling.
6. Install safety hook.
* This installation is optional, depending on the usage and child safety environment.
7. Installation Complete
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance. * Attachment:Honeycomb Shade Installation Isntruction A4 Download／Print