Roller Blinds. Splash-resistant PVC sunscreen fabric, stiffening and durable. Reduce glare, keep ventilated and penetrant.
Sizes Widthcm x Heightcm
Customizable Width within 45 ~ 250 cm × Height within 300 cm
Level of difficulty-Installation Easy
■ Tools: A ladder, an electric drill (with 6mm tail), a hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil.
■ Components: Self-tapping screws, normal screws, plastic nylon anchors, safety hook, pin end, side cover of brackets, base cover of brackets.
Steps of simple type of roller blinds:
1. Decide the method of fitting brackets: Face-fixing, Top-fixing or Side-fixing.
2.Mark reference holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
3. Drill at the reference mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
4. Push the bottom of the base cover into the notch of the bracket. It is securely locked when you hear “click” sound.
*This installation is optional, depending on the space of the installation or aesthetic demands.
5-1. Make sure the end engraved with the word-“metal” insert into the bracket, and it is securely locked after hearing “click” sound.
5-2. Place the end of the roller blind into side cover of brackets.
* The other end of ballchain control is the direction of installing the end.
6. Make sure the the end of ballchain control engraved with word-“metal” is locked into the bracket. Hearing click sound means it is securely locked into the clutch.
7. Insert the side cover of the bracket into the notch of bracket; hearing click sound means it is tightly locked into the side cover of the bracket.
**This installation is optional, depending on the space of the installation or aesthetic demands.
8. Fix ballchain on the safety hook and straighten it. Secure safety hook on the wall with screws.
**The installation is optional, depending on your habits and housing environment of child safety.
9. Installation complete
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.