Honeycomb Shades/ Cellular Shades. Unique honeycomb structure makes the hollow center thermostatic to save energy.
Sizes Widthcm x Heightcm
Customizable Width within 20 ~ 300 cm × Height within 360 cm
Level of difficulty-Installation Average
■ Tools: A ladder, an electric drill (with 6mm tail), a hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil.
■ Components: Handle clip of bottom rail, self-tapping screws, normal screws, plastic nylon anchors, spring bracket.
1. Decide the method of fitting brackets: Top-fixing or Face-fixing.
2. Mark reference holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
* Avoid placing the bracket onto the parts of headrail and hinder operation of the blinds.
* 3 to 4 brackets might be needed for wider products. The distance between these brackets should be even to avoid uneven weight.
3. Drill at the reference mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
4. Snap the front clip of the spring bracket into the notch on the upper side of the shade and press it inward.
5. Push up and level the headrail while pressing the headrail inward. Fix it when the spring restores.
* Make sure the headrail is securely locked to prevent it from falling.
6. Install safety hook.
* This installation is optional, depending on the usage and child safety environment.
7. Installation Complete
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.
* Attachment:Honeycomb Shade Installation Isntruction A4 Download／Print