DIY Illustrations of Custom-made Wood Venetian blind
■ Tool: A ladder, an electric drill (with 6mm tail), a hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil.
■ Components: Spring bracket, self-tapping screws, normal screws, plastic nylon anchors, safety hook.
1. Decide the method of fitting brackets: Face-fixing or Top-fixing.
2. Mark screw holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
* Avoid placing the bracket onto the parts of headrail and hinder operation of the blinds.
* 3 to 4 brackets might be needed for wider products. The distance between these brackets should be even to avoid uneven weight.
3. Drill at the reference mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
4. Snap the front clip of the spring bracket into the notch on the upper side of the shade and press it inward.
5. Push up and level the headrail while pressing the headrail inward. Fix it when the spring restores.
* Make sure the headrail is securely locked to prevent it from falling.
6. Installation complete
Fix cord loop on the safety hook and straighten it. Secure safety hook on the wall with screws.
* The installation is optional, depending on your habits and housing environment of child safety.
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.
* Attachment: Wood venetian blind Installation instruction A4 >> Download／Print