[Size] Including headrail harware Ready-made: Can be customized within 180cm(W) x 180cm(H) Customizable sizes differ from color to color [Material] Paper, Polyester, Aluminum Alloy [Cleaning] Non-washable on the surface, use a dry cloth, duster or a vacuum cleaner with a brush head to dust.
■ Complete installation instructions and components attached
1. Ready-made Products
Simple Type（Unhidden Roll）
1. Simple Type（Unhidden Roll）
2. Delicate Type（With metallic cover for adornment and dust-proof）
■ Brackets and hardwares are included in the blind. The total thickness after installation, depending on the system sizes and directions of installation, is about 4.5cm~10cm. ■ S-type headrail system is applied in custom-made products with width below 180cm; M-type is applied with width above 180cm. ■ If the blind is installed in the curtain box or notch, the inner depth should be more than 8cm~12cm for smooth installation. ■ The covering area indents due to parts from left and right sides. Ballchain control: 2cm/ Bottom: 1cm.
Bracket, headrail systems, and plastic ballchain- Four colors available: White/ Beige/ Grey( Metallic silver)/ Black. Metal ballchian is available for purchase to create your own unique personality and brilliance.
Additional Purchase Service
Ready-made Products ■ Tassel－With ballchain loop. Design in Europe. Decorative tassel.
Custom-made Products ■ Delicate metallic cover－Four colors available: White／Beige／Grey (Metallic silver)／Black ■Metal Ballchain－Grey Nickle／Black Nickle／Satin Nickle／Old Brass／Copper, Iron nickle plated ■Tassel－With ballchain loop. Design in Europe. Decorative tassel. ■ Hydraulic Spring System－Delicate type only, length of the string can be customized, Tassel- Metallic Silver enclosed ■ Motorized remote control－Simple type only. Minimum width: 75cm
Decide which way you'd like to install your curtain, inside mount or outside mount. Measure by the following instructions:
■ Install within the window frame. Often used in Bay Windows, or windows with windowsill. ■ Smooth and simple outlook. Reduce the area of covering window.
Inside Mount Measurement
STEP 1：Measure the in frame width Please measure positions of left, middle, and right. Write down the minimum figures of these three, and that is the blind width.
STEP 2：Measure the in frame height Please measure positions of top, middle, and bottom. Record the maximum figures of these three, and that is the blind height.
STEP 3:Measure the depth of window frame & the thickness of handle bar exceeds window frame. Depth of window frame — thickness of operating bar exceeds window frame≧ 7cm, the blinds can fit in the frame.
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ The shape of window may not be vertical and level. It is suggested to measure three positions of height and width to avoid unseccessful installation. ■ Reducing 0.5~1cm is suggested for customized width. This is to leave some space for possible alteration in installation work. ■ The covering area of drape indents from left and right side. 2cm for ballchain control/ 1 cm for end control. Outside mount installation is suggested for complete coverage.
■ Install on the surface, wall, or ceiling beyond the range of frame. ■ Can cover the window completely, hide window frame, increase covering area and reduce light leak in from surroundings. ■ Can hide window shape and adjust visual effect of th space.
Outside Mount Measurement
STEP 1 Decide the length of blind: Measure the in-frame width + extra width expected to cover = width needed STEP 2 Decide the width of blind: Measure the in-frame height + extra height expected to cover = height needed
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ It is suggested to add more than 7~10cm all around the window frame. The actual extra covering area depends on the conditions of the space or visual effects requested. ■ If installed in the curtain box, reduce 0.5~1 cm on customized width is suggested to keep some space for possible alteration in installation work.
■ The surroundings of window has to be completely flat and no obstables around when deciding window sizes. ■ Sizes shown on the products in the shipment are the sizes including systems and components.
Illustrations of sizes of window/ curtain box
How to get complete sizes on installation area of inside mount/ outside mount? How to know inside mount/ outside mount is best for your blinds/ curtains?
■Tool: A ladder, an electric drill (with 6mm tail), a hammer, electric screwdriver, a measuring tape, a level and a pencil.
■Components: Self-tapping screws, normal screws, plastic nylon anchors, safety hook, control end brackets, and plunger end bracket.
1. Decide the method of fitting brackets: Top-fixing, Face-fixing or Side-fixing.
2. Mark reference holes to fix support bracket. Make sure that they are leveled.
3. Drill at the reference mark, nail plastic nylon anchors into the wall and secure the mounting brackets.
* Mind the direction of the bracket. Choose left or right side to locate control end bracket.
4. Install ball chain end onto the mounting bracket and make sure it’s securely locked.
※ The roll direction of readymade products in these three series is front roll: Ritao-Transparent / Aibo- PVC Suncreeen / Emmi- Texture Blackout, as the pic above.
5. Bracket A- Insert the end into the bracket by rotating.
Bracket B- Insert the end into the bracket by pressing.
6. Fix ballchain on the safety hook and straighten it. Secure safety hook on the wall with screws.
※ The installation is optional, depending on your preferred usages and housing environment of child safety.
7. Installation complete
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance. * Attachment: Roller Blind-Ready Made Installation Instruction A4 Download／Print
• Unpack and check product conditions upon delivery
• Our on-site services or installation includes acceptance check and examination to ensure our service is well delivered.
• One-year warranty is granted under normal usages and for non man-made defects.
• When warranty period expires, maintenance or part costs will be charged after evaluation.