[Size] Single flat piece Ready-made products: 135cm(W) × 250cm(H) 140cm(W) × 250cm(H) Weight per piece: 200g～250g [Material] 100% Polyester [Cleaning] Low wash, low iron, do not dry clean.
■ Single ready-made piece package. No custm-made available. ■ Can match with Curtain Poles& Accessories. Use poles through grommets or straps, with clips or hooks. ■ Height can be adjustable with adhesive tapes enclosed.
Type- Cloth Head
1. Grommets Grommets, ID 4cm. Suitable for Chiffon.
2. Straps Hidden straps at the back for poles to go through. Strap height 10cm. Suitable other curtains except for chiffon.
2. Curtain Clips With metallic rings to facilitate gliding.
3. Curtain rings＋Metallic hooks With metallic rings to facilitate gliding. 10 pcs of stainless hooks for one piece of curtain.
4. Track＋metallic hooks With traditional walking beads on track. 10 pcs of stainless hooks for one piece of curtain.
Variations of sewing-free DIY
1. Simple alteration Iron and melt the adhesive tapes enclosed in the pack and fold. The height alteration is finished.
2. Pull the head to increase ripples Pull the strings at the back gently and tie knots to fixate and the ripples are made.
■ Sewing (Height alteration)－alter the height by sewing in advance. If , please contact us. ■ Pin Hooks－Three-prong type of pin in galvanized iron to increase ripples. ■ Wenpiz curtain pole, Zolun curtain ring clip－Black coating on the metal. There are many bracket and finials to choose from to enhance overall beauty.
Decide which way you'd like to install your curtain, inside mount or outside mount. Measure by the following instructions:
■ Install within the window frame ■ Often used in Bay Windows, or windows with windowsill
Inside Mount Measurement
STEP 1：Measure the in frame width Please measure the width range of installing curtain pole
STEP 2：Measure the in frame height Please measure positions of left, middle, and right. Record the maximum number of these three, and that is the curtain height
STEP 3:Measure the depth of window frame & the thickness of handle bar exceeds window frame. Depth of window frame — thickness of handle bar exceeds window frame≧ 15cm, the blinds can fit in the frame.
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ If Buloo wall bracket is used, the maximum effect of shading will be achieved because the curtain can be drawn open to the very end. ■ When curtain is drawn to the sides of window opening, part of the lighting range of window will be hindered; if you wish to keep the window clear, outside mount installation is suggested ■ The width of flat cloth is suggested to be at least 1.5 times of the in frame width to have the best curtain curve
■ Install on the surface, wall, or ceiling beyond the range of frame. ■ Can cover the window completely without light leaking in; alsohide window frame, increase covering area and reduce light leak in from surroundings. ■ Common installation. When curtains are drew open, drapes won't hinder the area of light coming in.
Outside Mount Measurement
STEP 1 Decide the length of curtain pole: Measure the in-frame width + extra width expected to cover = width needed(finial not included) STEP 2 Decide the width of drape: 1.5~2 times of length of curtain pole = Width of drape needed.
STEP 3 Decide the height of drape: Measure in frame height + extra height wish to cover = Height of drape needed
■ Minimum size unit: 0.5cm ■ It is suggested to add more than 10~15cm all around the window frame. The actual extra covering area depends on the conditions of the space or visual effects requested. ■ If curtain poles are applied, exceed 10cm from each side of curtain poles is suggested for aesthetics ■ If installed in the curtain box, reduce 0.5~1 cm on curtain pole is suggested to keep some space for possible alteration in installation. ■ For pleated curtain with crochets, patterns on the drape are different from ready-made curtains presented online. Please ask our staff for more details.
■ The surroundings of window has to be completely flat and no obstables around when dieciding window sizes. ■ Sizes shown on the ready-made products in the shipment are the sizes after flattening. ■ Methods of hanging different curtains (suspension bands, hooks, curtain rings, grommets) makes the positions differ after installation. Please contact our staff for precise sizes on curtain pole accessories and height of drapes if limited conditions existed in the space and environment.
Illustrations of sizes of window/ curtain box
How to get complete sizes on installation area of inside mount/ outside mount? How to know inside mount/ outside mount is best for your blinds/ curtains?
1. Use clipper to hold the top of the drapery evenly. Every 10~15cm a clipper.
2. Installation complete.
With grommets/ strap:
1. Insert your curtain pole through the grommet holes, in an S-like manner.
2. Installation complete.
Hooks on the curtains:
1. Turn the drape to the back.
2. Insert hooks evenly into the woven bands. About 10-15cm a hook.
3. Installation complete.
Tips of modifying curtains：
A. Use scissors to cut off excess height and leave some centimeters out. Turn to the back of the drapery and put the hot melt adhesive tape at the lowest part of the bottom. Fold the drape on top of the tape, use a steamer on the top of drape and the tape will be melted and the edge is completed.
* The cutting poistion is usually 5~10cm higher than completed sizes. Turn up to the back of the drapery.
B. The method of making ripples: Turn to the back of the drapery and find the thread of the band and pull it . Evenly arrange the ripples and tie a knot at the end. Cut out excess length.
* Notice: Keep children away from accessories, pulling cords and slats. Any installation question, please contact MSBT staff for assistance.